SALON UPDATE 02 November 2020
Further to the Prime Minister announcing a national lockdown, Misho Hair Studio will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5th November until at least Wednesday 2nd December.
Boris has stated the lockdown will end on Wednesday 2 December, when they will seek to ease restrictions on a local and regional basis according to the latest data and trends.
We will keep a close eye on developments for our area and inform you of our confirmed re-opening date. At that point we will contact everyone whose appointment during lockdown needs to be rescheduled to the earliest available time.
Our online booking system has temporarily been closed until we know for sure when we will reopen.
Please keep safe and healthy and we will be in touch again shortly. Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for updates also.
COVID SECURE GUIDELINES – click here
|MONDAY||09:00 – 18:00|
|WEDNESDAY||09:00 – 18:00|
|THURSDAY||09:00 – 19:00|
|FRIDAY||09:00 – 18:00|
|SATURDAY||09:00 – 16:30|
Passionate about the quality of and ethics behind the products we use, Misho Hair Studio is proud to associate ourselves as an AVEDA exclusive salon. AVEDA’s mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products they make to the ways in which they give back to society. Aveda strives to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in beauty, but around the world.
FIND / CONTACT US
Tel: 01264 811009
COVID SECURE PROCEEDURES
HOW WE MINIMISE RISKS
- All of our team have completed the Barbicide COVID-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry
- Every other station will not be in use to keep to 2m social distancing between guests and to reduce the numbers in the salon at any one time
- Appointments are staggered with 15 minute gaps for us to carry out a rigorous cleaning process between guests
- Reception waiting chairs have been removed, if everyone arrives on time it is unlikely you will need to wait
- All stylists will be wearing a visor and face mask type ll, which mitigates the need for distancing during carrying out services – we are not required to wear masks
- We are using disposable gowns, so unique to each guest
- We continue to use disposable towels, 100% Biodegradable, made from wood fibres
- We sterilise our hairbrushes and scissors after each guest
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide
- Our staff are washing their hands prior to and after every single service, using the hand washing technique as set out by the WHO
- Staff will report each morning on their health status before attending work
- At the end of each day, the salon is fumigated with a VIRABACT conforms to BS EN 14476 and is proven to be effective against enveloped viruses on non-porous hard surfaces,including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2, ensuring inactivation of 99.99% of these pathogens after a contact time of 5 minutes. Also tested to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of germs within 5 minutes and is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and Escherichia Coli.
- Refreshments are limited to purified water in recyclable, disposable cups. No teas and coffees. You are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
- Magazines will not be available, you are welcome to use your personal device to read
- Head massages will not be offered until further notice
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- It is vitally important you arrive at the time of your appointment
- Upon arrival, take notice of all social distancing instructions, waiting outside the salon to be invited in and at reception until you are asked to move to a station
- Minimise your personal belongings in the salon, our coat rack will not be in use
- Wash your hands with sanitiser provided in reception
- Face masks are provided at reception for guests
- Guest toilet should only be used if absolutely necessary
- Notify us immediately If you have any symptoms prior to or 14 days after your appointment or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace
- If possible please pay by contactless, ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay are limitless, or by card. Cash accepted as a last resort.
Who we are
Misho Hair Salon offers hair related products and services. We need to collect, use and disclose personal information in order to perform our business functions and activities, including making and managing appointments. We are firmly committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information and to maintaining various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our care.
This Notice will explain what information we collect about you and how we use it.
The information we collect and how
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, visit the salon for a service or treatment, buy a product or apply for a job, whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead or certain products should not be used (eg allergies, pregnancy, skin conditions), payment and transaction information, IP address and CVs.
We operate CCTV across the premises for the safety and security of our clients and staff as well as a deterrent for the purpose of criminal activity.
For clients under the age of 16, we will only keep and use their personal information with the consent of a parent, carer or guardian.
We will be a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) for any personal information you provide to us in connection with our relationship.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the salon, only if we have a proper reason to do so, for example:
- To fulfil a contract with you i.e. to provide the service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointments
- When it is in our legitimate interest i.e. there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests
- When you consent to it: we will always ask for your consent to hold and use health and medical information.
We will therefore share your information with:
- Providers of our salon IT systems: Phorest Software
- Providers of our Booking App, Misho Hair Studio by Ndevor Systems Ltd
- Suppliers of our website: Luminata
We have rigorous data protection and security policies in place with all our suppliers.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will ask for your consent to receive marketing information.
If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third party suppliers of products or services. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
The information we collect about employees, the purposes it is used for and who it will be shared with is set out in our employment contracts and employee handbook.
HOW LONG YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT FOR
Unless you request otherwise, we will keep your information to contact you no more than 5 times per year for a maximum of 1 year from your last visit to the salon.
After a year we will archive all your personal information, except for your name, relevant client history (eg allergy test records which we keep for 4 years) and financial transactions (which we are obliged to keep for 6 years).
Information about unsuccessful job applicants will be deleted after four months.
CCTV images are automatically deleted after 30 days.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS KEPT
Your information is securely stored within the European Economic Area on secure servers provided by Phorest Software /Ndevor Systems Ltd. Any payment transactions are encrypted. Sending information via the internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your information and prevent unauthorised access.
CCTV images are held securely on site.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. This will normally be free, unless we consider the request to be unfounded or excessive, in which case we may charge a fee to cover our administration costs.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact Misho Dimitrov by emailing email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it.
Our website includes links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy notices.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage or on the printed copy. This privacy notice was last updated on 22nd May 2020.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or write to us at Misho Hair Studio, Unit 5 Vine Yard, High Street, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 6HF
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern: www.ico.org.uk/concerns/handling
You may contact us at email@example.com to:
- Request information we have stored about you;
- Request we remove all identifying information about you; or
- Make a complaint.